Monday, August 9, 2010

Cole's Last Blog Post

You can check out our older blogs too:
http://roadtripccj.blogspot.com/


I'm sorry everyone but this is my last entry. I have loved writing to you all this trip. Were now home and our voyage has ended. We've left from San Diego to see diverse culture along our country. We wet through L.A. and San Francisco. Became friends with Belligham. Went to Victoria and all the way up Canada and to Alaska. I had an amazing time and have loved everything. I wish we could continue on but we must lock back into everyday life. I'm never going to forget the things I've seen and experienced. I recommend Roadtripping to anyone and everyone. Why fly across the country and off to other continents before you explore your own backyard. I don't have a favorite moment but i will remember each and every moment. Thanks for listening watching and following the many many things that seem to happen every roadtrip. This year i really noticed the "roadtrip magic" as we call it. See every time we tell someone about our trip they groan and Say wow that must be terrible, to a normal person 6,000 miles is painful. But we have this magic and it always makes us all get along and makes 6,000 miles feel like going down our driveway. I can honestly think i can say for all 3 of us that we would easily get in the car right now and go again. Hope to Write to all of you next year. Signing Out...................

No comments:

Post a Comment