Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jacquleyn's last blog entry

Wow! our 2010 road trip is already over! Time flies when your having fun! This has been one of the best road trips yet. Alaska is such a neat place, and I hope everyone has the chance to see it someday! I remember when Cole and I were little and first took the road trip, a lot has changed since then. It is nice to get home, and see my animals and friends, but I miss the road. I miss the big cities, the small towns, and the beautiful drives. Sadly this may be our last road trip, that is if Cole gets a job next year. If not then were going to Minnesota, so we can officially say we have been to every state in America, that is if my dad takes us to Hawaii sometime in between. Everyone of these trips has been so fun, and we have learned so much about people, states, and cities. I want to thank everyone who has participated in making this trip so enjoyable, and for following our blog! And most importantly, thank you to my mom, who went out of her way, to make such cool summer experiences for Cole and I. We will always remember these trips.
Sadly this is my last blog post. We have enjoyed every second of this trip, and hope you enjoyed the blog. Thank you for being with us and you can check out last year's blog at: http://roadtripccj.blogspot.com/

xoxoxo
Love
Jacquelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment