Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is this??


Am I the only person who has no idea what this animal is? We saw a few of these signs in Canada and I started referring to it as the Canadian Animal. I saw moose, bear, deer crossing signs and recognized them all but this sign confused me. When we passed the sign I would announce "the Canadian Animal might be crossing here soon" we would look but never saw an animal that looked like that sign. I really thought the first sign was a printing screw up . . . seriously!
I think I'm going to embarrass myself when I find that we're the only people who don't know what this animal is (or how big it is).

Cole and Jacquelyn are adding one last post . . . check back in a day for it

1 comment:

  1. It's a Canadian rabbit warning. It's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on. It's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer! He's got huge, sharp...He can leap about...look at the bones!

    ReplyDelete