Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Drive From Canada



We drove all day from Alaska to Prince George . . . roughly a 10 hour drive. I can't believe we made it all the way to Prince George I thought I would cave and stay a few towns earlier.

The return trip to Prince George was just as beautiful as the trip North. We made some photo stops along the way and I kept my purse in the car the entire time. Learning metric has been a task. I continue to see road signs with the speed limit 90 or 100 and I have to remember that's not MPH . . . Cole is my metric converter. He will look at the speedometer and say "mom you should actually be going 60MPH now" He has saved me speeding tickets!

On the map it really doesn't appear to be a long drive but CANADA is HUGE! and the roads we've been on are all single lane with the yellow dashed passing lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment