Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Early Morning Start


Coral writing finally: Yes it was an early morning start and two of my passengers were sleeping for the first hour. We passed Disneyland at 7:00 am and there are parents lined up to enter with their kids and here I am pulling the car over so we can look at the vegetables grown on 5 North.
I know the sign said: No Trespassing . . . but you can't really see what's growing unless you actually trespass. While Cole and I were taking pictures Jacquelyn helped herself to a sample of the produce? . . . we went to a the fruit stand up the street and bought some fruits and vegetables to make up for the two they will find missing off their vine tomorrow.

We stayed with a good friend in San Francisco last night . . . I'll post pictures in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment