Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Early Morning Start

Cole Writing, So this morning we woke up dark and early to launch off on the adventure of a lifetime. It's pretty hard to be in a good mood when its 3:55 in the morning. I'm actually more annoyed looking at my alarm a'clock blaring Bob Marley into my once quite room. I looked over and said "great look what i got myself into". Who's idea it always is to get up this early I still don't know but i swear we slowly get up earlier and earlier every year. but that is a separate story I'm not going to get into right now. So we have left the house and we are now off to I'm not telling you where. Expect another post when we settle in tonight.
We were thinking about changing the trip up...
But that might not work out so well judging on the fact none of us can drive. Keep following us

No comments:

Post a Comment